CONQUER YOUR MOUNTAIN!
Our Site #4 feels magical. Hidden in the fold of a cave like crevasse, golden-streaked resin lightly covers the rock. The resin was mined from an area that was known for gold deposits – nugget and iron-bound. Gold can aid in optimizing a bodies electrical circuitry (think DNA repair), including destressing the mind. Fortunately, all of our Colorado Shilajit found thus far has trace amounts of gold included in with 50+ other trace elements.
- You are unique and doses will vary. Adjust amounts to your response and lifestyle needs. You may desire more or less depending on what your body and mind needs. Regular users will find their dose(s) with experience. We have users taking several grams per day. Others much less. We have never encountered or found any instance of Shilajit overdose.
- Take 8-10 drops daily. Mornings are great, before food as you will feel more effects on an empty stomach. Again, adjust amounts to your response and lifestyle needs. Regular users always find their balance. Our staff will take several doses a day to 1 dose per day. Some days, a dose of Pure-Legit Shilajit before and or after hard physical and/or mental stress can make your day!
- Empty dropper in a glass of pure water – no chlorine!
- Most user dislike, no hate, the taste of Shilajit. Mix with a lite touch of honey if you like. Best method is to serve it directly under the tongue! We like to say it taste like bitter dark cocoa and…don’t mix with coffee as the two are antagonistic.
- Close cap tightly after each use. Resin can harden and make it very difficult to open the cap. Run the cap under warm water to assist in opening. Better still, clean any spilled resin from the jar before you cap it.
- If your resin is fully hard, add water and wait – all legit Shilajit is 100% water soluble. You can also heat in a pan of water. Low heat is best, like Vegan cooking…
- You can store Pure-Legit Shilajit indefinitely.
- Calibrated dropper
- Distilled water purification.
- Naturally aspirated dehydration process
- Calibrated ratio of Shilajit to solution
- Measured moisture content prior Shilajit dissolution
- Controlled dosage metric
- High ratio of Shilajit to solution (exceptional potency vs. Industry standards)