CONQUER YOUR MOUNTAIN!
The Shilajit from our Chaffee County sites may be exceptional (we always seem to say this). Certainly, from comparatives to other site findings, This sites resin was mostly pure, dark crystalline resin. The resin is very difficult to break and at stage one of purification, this resin takes days more to breakdown and produces a slightly more generous ratio of raw-to-pure Shilajit. The resin is harvested from an area that was known for large gold and silver deposits. In this case, iron was the dominant metal found among and bound to other metals and minerals, including gold and silver.
In Ayurveda Medicine Iron Shilajit is the most desired variety of Shilajit. One could wonder why when we value gold above all and silver above iron. Gold and silver are important for optimal health while Iron is absolutely essential to living. You may have differing sensations to the types of Shilajit but every type from every site delivers the scaffolding required for balancing your entire body.
- You are unique and doses will and should vary. Adjust amounts to your dosage response since your general living environment, lifestyle, and general state of wellness will effect optimum dosage. Consistent users will naturally find their dose(s) with experience. We have users taking several grams per day (for limited time periods). Others much less. We have never encountered or found any instance of Shilajit overdose. I recommend:
- Take 9 drops daily. 3 drops, 3 times per day is a great starting point for both new and experienced users of real and pure Shilajit. I find it most effective taken sublingually and held for 30 or more seconds before swallowing.
- OR empty dropper in a glass of pure water – no chlorine!
- Most new users dislike, no hate, the taste of Shilajit – this will change as most will begin desiring the taste after several weeks of use. Mix with a lite touch of raw honey if you like. Best method is to serve it directly under the tongue! We like to say it taste like bitter dark cocoa and…don’t mix with coffee as the two are antagonistic.
- Close cap tightly after each use. Resin can harden and make it very difficult to open the cap. Run the cap under warm water to assist in opening. Better still, clean any spilled resin from the jar before you cap it.
- If your resin is fully hard, add water and wait – all legit Shilajit is 100% water soluble. You can also heat in a pan of water. Low heat is best, like Vegan cooking…
- You can store Pure-Legit Shilajit indefinitely.
- Distilled water purification.
- Naturally aspirated dehydration process
- Calibrated ratio of Shilajit to solution